MetroListPRO.com is an informational site which visitors can browse anonymously. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from the visitors to this site unless they register. Once you register with MetroListPRO.com and sign in to use our services, you are not anonymous to us. When you register with MetroListPRO.com, we collect a variety of information about you as explained more fully below.
- When registering for services with MetroListPRO.com, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and phone number. This may occur when you register on MetroListPRO.com or complete other forms, such as requests for property information. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your activity on MetroListPRO.com or from other companies.
- When you use our website and services, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers to which we have access, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you are visiting.
- Disclosure of your email address, and any other volunteered information, to a listing organization is entirely optional and is a service available for visitors who wish to receive information from a listing firm. We give all visitors the opportunity to "opt out" of email contact from a real estate agent.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally where you have chosen to keep it private. MetroListPRO.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- When you consent to or direct MetroListPRO.com to share the information. For example, when you fill out a "Request More Info" form on a property listing page or other "contact" form on MetroListPRO.com, the information you submit will be passed on to the agent or broker, or the party you have requested to contact. We reserve the right to use in any manner and also to disclose any non-personal information that we collect, including but not limited to cookie and traffic data.
- When MetroListPRO.com is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
MetroListPRO.com will occasionally use your email address to contact you for updated information, surveys or promotions. If you wish not to receive updates, surveys and/or promotions from MetroListPRO.com pertaining to our services, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will be pleased honor your request. If you do not wish to receive further emails from listing organizations after registering, you must personally contact that listing organization and convey that information to them.
Personal information will be processed and stored by MetroListPRO.com in databases hosted in the United States. MetroListPRO.com attempts to protect against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. MetroListPRO.com has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access to or disclosure of this information. However, we cannot guarantee the protection of information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration or that your information may be not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. You should also be aware that we have no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services.
If you are a California resident, you are entitled by law to request an Information Sharing Disclosure. If you request it, we will provide you with a notice of your right to prevent sharing of your personal information as well as a cost-free means of doing so. To receive such a notice, submit a written request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address in the Contact Us section below, specifying that you seek your "California Customer Choice Notice." Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
You may receive email from MetroListPRO.com for a variety of reasons, for example, if you signed up for Email Alerts or you requested more information about a property. We make it easy for you to manage your email correspondence. If you have an account with MetroListPRO.com, you can select your preferences through your account. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of emails by following the instructions included with the emails.
If you choose to tell a friend about MetroListPRO.com or a property listing on MetroListPRO.com, we will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. MetroListPRO.com stores your friend's name and email address for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact MetroListPRO.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
If you blog or post a comment on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
MetroListPRO.com will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. MetroListPRO.com is not designed to attract persons under the age of 13. MetroListPRO.com strongly encourages the parents and guardians of children to closely monitor children’s use of Internet sites and to contact us immediately if there is any concern regarding a child’s use of MetroListPRO.com.
1164 W. National Drive, Suite 60
Sacramento, CA 95834